Indygurlz Digital Digest #1 – Jenny Rose
The IndyGurlz – Digital Digest your one stop for news interviews and everything IndyGurlz.
Post Comment|6 Liked It
This time around at the Digital Digest we have 10 questions for wrestler Jenny Rose and as she steps into the ring on March 24th for the IndyGurlz Grand Prix we get a little more information about this young star.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and What made you ever decide to get involved in professional wrestling?
@JennyRose817: I decided to become a wrestler after the first live event I attended in Philadelphia. I loved watching it and knew that training was what I wanted to do.
2. Where and When did you start your training, where have your travels taken you?
@JennyRose817: I started training when I was 17 at the ROH Wrestling Academy. I then went onto train with the Diana Dojo in Japan. So far I’ve wrestled all over the USA, Japan, and Canada.
3. Recently you went to Japan tell us about your trip and working under the Diana Promotion?
@JennyRose817: Wrestling in Japan was a dream come true! Everyone there is very dedicated and works very hard. It was very inspiring!
4. Who have been your favorite people to step into the ring with or against? Why?
@JennyRose817: I really enjoyed wrestling against the Joshi wrestlers in Japan because they.all are very good and truly love wrestling.
5. As a woman in a predominately male sport, are you ever treated differently by other wrestlers or promoters?
@JennyRose817: I’ve been tested by many, but for the most part i’ve been treated with nothing but respect.
6. What wrestlers do you enjoy watching?
@JennyRose817: I love watching Joshi Wrestling as well as Luch Libre and WWE.
7. What do you enjoy doing when you are not wrestling?
@JennyRose817: I enjoy working out at the gym, going to concerts, watching movies, hanging out with my family and friends!
8. What has been the highlight of your career thus far?
@JennyRose817: Without a doubt competing in Japan for Pro Wrestling Diana! While I was there I had the opportunity to train and compete against many of the best women’s wrestlers of all time.
9. March 24th you face Bonesaw Jessie Brooks in the opening round of the IndyGurlz Grand Prix do you have any words for her. Do you feel you have a good chance to take it all.
@JennyRose817: I respect Bonesaw and many of the other wrestlers in the Grand Prix! I feel confident in myself. I’ve been training very hard for this and will definitely give my all!
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
@JennyRose817: In 5 years I’ll be 25! Hopefully happy, healthy, wrestling, and enjoying life!