How to Pop Shuvit
This is a guide about how to pop shuvit on a skateboard.
Comments (1)|4 Liked It
I had a bit of trouble with this trick when I first started. First off…
1. Put your front foot exactly like you would an ollie. You can put it at a bit of an angle if you would like.
2. Place your back foot on the tail like you would an ollie, except a little angled to the right and up more.
3. Pop exactly like an ollie, but don’t slide your front foot up. All your front foot is going to do is guide the board so don’t slide it.
4. Right as you pop the board and the tail drags, push your back foot backwards to make the board rotate 180 degrees. If you can’t get it to rotate enough, try scooping with a little more force.
5. Don’t try to pop it two feet in the air when you first learn it, just try to keep it nice and low so you can get the rotation down.
6. You can start off moving or stationary, whichever feels more comfortable.
Thanks, I hope you learn how to pop shuvit!