10 Steps to Becoming a Better Coach
Excellent coaching is basically training your players more efficiently. Here’s how to do so:
Post Comment|0 Liked It
1. Keep coaching. Don’t stop coaching just because you are winning or losing like crazy. Keep your players motivated and active.
2. Don’t just jump in. If your players are stuck, let them help themselves. If you find the are extremely stuck, then go ahead and jump in.
3. As soon as you notice a flaw, point it out, before you or the player even forget about it, but be careful. players may start despising you.
4. get more experienced coaches and players to help you out and tell you what you are doing wrong.
5. Question each of your players, ask them what the like the most and what they like the least.
6. Make sure you don’t ignore any problems. They will only build up and will snowball itself.
7. No matter the situation, stay positive!
8. Help everyone out evenly; best players, middle perform ace players, and those at the bottom. Everyone can always learn!
9. Don’t assume your players understand you. Question them and make sure they know what you mean.
10. Set objectives. Once you accomplish those objectives, jump to another.