Skiing: Slalom: Zagreb (Sljeme) – Croatia
All people who watch Ski Cup races, certainly love this race because of the good people, great atmosphere, the best organization and because of the best cheering in the world.
Comments (15)|51 Liked It
Slalom races for men and women in Sljeme – in Zagreb, from the beginning is one of the best races in the Ski Cup, for a lot of reasons:
1. All people are welcome here, and people here love skiing.
2. Zagreb is the only major city in the world which is host of one Ski Cup race.
3. The prize funds are the largest in the whole Ski Cup.
4. Croatian fans cheering for all skiers what makes us special in the whole world, and especially. We cheer the best fo our skierk ofcourse.
5. Skiers are here in Zagreb in a hotel with five star and they have all the best conditions.
6. The track is prepared excellent each year and even this year at such a difficult conditions track will be excellent.
7. Zagreb is home town of Ivica and Janica Kostelic, who are the most successful brother and sister in the history of skiing.
The race will start soon and I believe that you all will enjoy in this spectacle. Ivica Kostelic was on this home race three times second, and we believe that this time Ivica Kostelic will win and become the king of Sljeme race. Good luck Ivica. Enjoy