Improve Your Rifle Skills
A simple way to improve you accuracy before hunting season.
Comments (1)|3 Liked It
Everyone wants to be the best marksman out in the field. Well here is a way to help improve your overall accuracy.
- Set up a 50 yard slow fire bull’s-eye target
- Sight your rifle
- Fire ten shots offhand (standing up) with three seconds in-between shots to reset
- Next fire five shots kneeling with 5 seconds in-between shots to reset
- Finally fire five shots sitting down in a chair.(take as much time as you need to reset shot)
- Do this twice a week until you can hit bull’s-eye every time sitting and kneeling and 8/10 standing up
- Move back 100 yards when you can do the above and repeat.
After completing this course your accuracy will be greatly improved.