Exactly Who Am I
Find out more about me than a profile.
Post Comment|2 Liked It
I will usually do these from time to time when I have the urge to type something and it is a slow news day. So lets get to know me some more.
Well for one I’m just a simple plain boring guy who lives in Western New York. Don’t do much outside of cleaning and fixing computers here and there. Played soccer for 13yrs. First 9yrs I was goalie most of the time unless we were destroying the other team than I either played defense or was sitting on the bench. Always hated when I got pulled when we were beating the other team. If I got to play defense when I got pulled from goalie I was fine. The last 4yrs of my soccer career I played midfield or defense. I accumlated a lot of injuries throughout those 13yrs
1. Tilted Kneecap in the right knee (Both knees now have early signs of arthrtitis)
2. Seperated Shoulder (Future Surgery due to it not healing properly)
3. 5 Concussions (1 Serious, 1 mild, 3 minor). Played with all of them. I was pretty good at hiding all of my injuries
4. Mild Ankle Sprain (Still played with it)
5. Brusied Ribs (Me and another player did not get along so we played pretty physical. Ended up getting hip checked by him)
In my spare time (which is a lot since I have no job and dropped out of college). Either I like to clean, listen to a lot of music, be on the laptop talking to other’s, or maybe play some video games (Madden mostly). Other than that I’m just an easy going and one of the nicest guy you will ever meet. I usually put your needs ahead of mine. I try not to do it all the time but I just can’t help it. As long as I make you happy than I’m fine with that. Along with watching either WWE, NFL (Buffalo Bills), or NHL (Buffalo Sabres)