Virender Sehwag: The Man of Two Extremes
A player who can never become Buddhist. A player who never believes in middle path but believes in only do or die concept.
Comments (4)|9 Liked It
Virender Sehwag a name whenever you come across this name only one person comes in your mind. This is a person who only performs to the extreme level.
Yes, he is no other than the dashing opener of Indian cricket team. He is a player who will either ruin his team or opponent’s team. He is a two sided sword. If he plays then the opponent never gets a chance to make a recovery and if do not plays then his team don’t get a chance to make a recovery. This is because when he plays he is just unstoppable.
He only knows the technique of smashing the ball to the fences. He is the most unorthodox player. He only believes in taking risks and do not care the condition which can be both lethal and beneficial depending on the team’s luck. He has got some of the craziest collection of shots.
He is the only player from India who has scored 300 plus runs. This is despite the fact that India has got some the world’s best and several times better than Sehwag. But, no one has yet been able to achieve in their whole career which Sehwag had achieved in few years.
However, he plays at two extremes as I have mentioned earlier. For example: in test matches whenever he scores a hundred, he mostly passes 150. His other extreme is of getting out cheaply at most number cases. He has got some of the best fifty to century conversion. Almost fifty percent of his centuries are converted to hundreds.
So, his presence in the team makes the joy both sweet and sour as he can be helpful but can be destructive also.
For more cricket related articles refer following links:
1) Ganguly vs. Dhoni: A comparison between the two great captains of Indian cricket.
2) Five Flaws in Ea Sports Cricket Game: The best gaming company but still has many loopholes which anyone can easily exploit to reach at the top.
3) Cricket: India vs Australia: The Indian team is much stronger in cricket than Australia.
4) How to Beat Mendis: The most feared bowler in the Sri Lankan team is now beatable.
5) Why India Beat Australia: If you are a fan of the Indian cricket team and criticize Australia, then you should know your team and the opponent.
6) Sri Lanka Strategy Against India: Of the whole Indian team, there are only three players that can thwart the effort of Sri Lanka to win the match. Check these three out and get to know their strategies.