Ganguly Vs. Dhoni
A comparison between the two great captains of Indian cricket.
Comments (118)|73 Liked It
I feel that Sourav Ganguly was a much better captain than the current captain of India. I have many reasons to prove my statement. They are as follows:
- Current captain is not at all helpful to the players. He never spoke in favor of his players when they were targeted by media and cricket council. He could not protect them from the ban they had to face.
- His form is no good as compared to Sourav Ganguly captain.
- He is no more a match winner.
- His wicket keeping is very poor.
- He is very selfish and will perform when he wants.
- He is not a type of captain who can face challenges boldly.
- He is not aggressive.
- He can’t handle pressure situation.
- He can’t create a fear in the minds of opponent.
- He is busy making money.
TO KNOW THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT DHONI REFER TO THE ARTICLE ” Mahendra Singh Dhoni“.
For more cricket related articles refer following links:
1) Five Flaws in Ea Sports Cricket Game: The best gaming company but still has many loopholes which anyone can easily exploit to reach at the top.
2) Cricket: India vs Australia: The Indian team is much stronger in cricket than Australia.
3) How to Beat Mendis: The most feared bowler in the Sri Lankan team is now beatable.
4) Virender Sehwag: The Man of Two Extremes: A player who can never become Buddhist. He is a player who never believes in middle path but believes in only do and dies concept.
5) Why India Beat Australia: If you are a fan of the Indian cricket team and criticize Australia, then you should know your team and the opponent.
6) Sri Lanka Strategy Against India: Of the whole Indian team, there are only three players that can thwart the effort of Sri Lanka to win the match. Check these three out and get to know their strategies.