Top 15 Facts About Lebron James
This is a list of the top most interesting facts about Basketball NBA star LeBron James. I hope you enjoy the list.
Post Comment|0 Liked It
15. An American professional basketball player for the Miami Heat of NBA.
14. LeBron was NBA Player of the Month four times in 2008–09.
13. In 2008, LeBron became the only player besides Oscar Robertson to average 27 points, six rebounds and six assists a game for four consecutive seasons.
12. Lebron is left handed, but shoots with his right hand.
11. Lebron listens to hip hop alot and his favorite rapper is Jay-Z.
10. The youngest player ever to win the Rookie of the Year Award.
9. James was born on December 30, 1984 in Akron, Ohio, to a 16-year-old mother, Gloria.
8. James has two children with his high school sweetheart, Savannah Brinson.
7. James has endorsement contracts with Nike, Sprite, Glacéau, Bubblicious, Upper Deck, McDonald’s and State Farm.
6. On April 10, 2011 James became the new global brand ambassador for luxury Swiss watchmaker Audemars Piguet.
Do you like this article? You can write articles like this and make money from it. It is free to join and you can start making money online as soon as you sign-up. Click on the link to Sign-up with Triond.com and starting making some good money on the internet.
5. Youngest Player To Score 1,000 Points In NBA History
4. LeBron’s 594 free throws made in 2008–09 led the NBA.
3. In 2009-10, LeBron became the youngest player to score 15,000 points, breaking Kobe Bryant’s record.
2. In September 2010, The Q Score Company ranked James as the sixth most disliked sports personality behind Michael Vick, Tiger Woods, Terrell Owens, Chad Ochocinco and Kobe Bryant.
1. In April 2010, Forbes ranked James as the second most influential athlete behind Lance Armstrong.
Did you like this article? You can write articles like this and make money from it. It is free to join and you can start making money online as soon as you sign-up. Click on the link to Sign-up with Triond.com and starting making some good money on the internet.