Some baseball cheers that I have come acrros in my years of playing and umpiring.
Comments (2)|2 Liked It
So I have been playing baseball for around seven years, and have umpired it for two years. I only umpire kids from 8-12 so these cheers will mostly be for them, but not all of them will.
- Hey superman with a bat in his hand, knock it out (hoo-hoo) Knock it out (hoo-hoo).
- ( Name of player here) is a friend of mine, he can rip it anytime, rip (na na na na) tip (na na na na).
- ( Ball goes by) G-O-O-D-E-Y-E Goodeye goodeye G-O-O-D-E-Y-E gooooodeye
- (A player from the team wildcats is up) Turn on the radio, what do ya hear? Wildcats, Wildcats Team of the year. Shout it to the east, Shout it to the west. Wildcats, Wildcats Your the Best. GO Wildcats!
- there she goes just a walking down the line singing do a diddy diddy dom diddy do next batter up says walk me to singing do a diddy diddy dom diddy do BALL 1 BALL 2 BALL 3 BALL 4 come on picture walk some more BALL 5 BALL 6 BALL 7 BALL 8 come on pichure pitch em’ striaght
- there once was a frog who sat upon a log he rooted for the other team he had no sence at all, he fell into the water and bumped his little head and when he got back up again this is what he said go go (team) win win (team) fight fight (team) go win fight (team)
- (someone is at second base) hey you, on two, wiggle wiggle wiggle, hey you on two shake your butt a little.
- Extra! Extra! Read all about it (name) got a hit and were gonna shout it (repeat).